Jack is the taller of these two lovely windmills and it is a private house.
Jill Mill (nearest) is open to the public on most Sundays during the summer.
It was Jill Mill which, incredibly, was dragged to its present site by oxen after being sold in 1852. Previously the mill had been located in Brighton, where it was known as Lashmar's New Mill. It has now been restored to full working order by the Jack and Jill Windmills Society.
There's a car park in front of the two mills and a terrific viewpoint.